Thursday, July 7, 2011

Discussion Please

     I wrote the last post to try to draw some discussion. Thank you to the two people who thought it was interesting. What I want to do here is to find out what you, the reader needs. This is mostly a counseling blog and I would very much like to help you find solutions to your family problems or help with whatever you are going through. I don't have all of the answers but there are many resources available to me. I care about people. There have been times in my life when I have been depressed. My husband and I have worked through some problems in our marriage and are much happier for having gone through those things (though we wouldn't want to repeat them!). We have had struggles with our children. I have seen other family members struggle with various issues. Some of my views may seem stern or harsh but that is never the intent. I am open to feedback. Counseling is two-way communication. Everything is private. You don't have to use your own name. I will never ask for an address or phone number because I don't trust internet privacy that much.
     I also enjoy discussion on political and religious topics. My only rules are: no cursing, and please be respectful in your communication. I will do the same.
     Sincerely,
     Aleta kay

No comments:

Post a Comment