Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

by Aleta Kay

          I am actually writing this the morning of Christmas Eve because tomorrow is going to be filled with church and family and I may not get to my blog. But I sincerely want to wish each and every one of my readers and followers a blessed and prosperous Christmas and New Year. God is so good, so awesome, and so merciful and loving that He sent His only begotten Son into the world that He might pay the penalty for our sins, making a way for us to have fellowship with God, the Eternal Father and giver of all life. Glory to His name! If you don't know Him as your Savior, may you seek Him today, with all your heart. The prophet Jeremiah said, "And ye shall seek me, and ye shall find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." No one who has ever sought God has been sorry they did, at least no one I've ever heard of. God bless you on this glorious day as we celebrate His birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment